Applicability of Content
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United Arab Emirates only. This site is operated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Civil Defense has established the following Terms and Conditions for visiting this website in accordance to the Authority's Rules and Regulations as well as U.A.E laws. Whenever a person breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Authority reserves the right to use the law in its full to protect its infrastructure and information. The courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in this connection.
Acceptable Usage of the Authority's website
Regardless whether you are registered user or not, by accessing DCD's website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To use the site only for lawful purposes
- Not to commit any criminal offense
- Not to post or transmit any disruptive or offensive messages, including offensive comments about race, gender, hair color, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, pornography, religious beliefs and practices, political beliefs or national origin
- Not to attempt to circumvent data protection scheme, uncover security loopholes, or to decrypt secure data
- Not to misinterpret your identity in any communication with DCD
- Not to Access / Modify / Delete any of the information posted on the Authority's website
- Not to transmit fraudulent or any other messages / materials prohibited by law
- Not to create / run / install any content that contains malicious code, viruses or any other programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Authority's Website. Also not to intentionally perform any other act that will interfere with the normal operations of the Authority's website.
For any payments done through the website the following service fees apply:
DCD is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its Web site or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will DCD be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify DCD from & against all liabilities resulting from the user's failure to observe these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions Changes
DCD reserves the right to change this Terms & Conditions at any time. The latest version of this Terms and Conditions will be always published to DCD web site.